Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Turning point times

Author
royt
Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)Too Much Forum (643 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am putting together a competition for a group of us flying out to Ramstein in Germany next week. I have set a route from an airfield, round several other airfields, returning to the start airfield. Each crew will have a SkyDemon (Mobile SD, Ipad and Android mix) on board, but it will be in an envelope, the purpose being to navigate by stopwatch and compass. On return, I need to see the track log to determine that each crew has got to each airfield and more importantly at what time. Now I will not have email, so the Ipad "email track log" is not available to me and sorting through each line item to get the LAT/LONG will be a burden anyway. I will have a laptop, but an old XP notebook.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Regards, Roy
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)SkyDemon Team (624K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
You just have to obtain the flight log files and get them onto your laptop, and then use SkyDemon Plan to inspect the log files. How the people get the logs to you will vary. Email really is the best option. Otherwise they'll need to extract them from their devices themselves and get them to you some other way.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search