Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

'Go flying' failures

Author
Neil T
Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Yesterday, whilst navigating on my iPad mini, SD (version 3.0.5) kicked me out every 2 or 3 minutes. I gave up after 20 minutes or so. This has happened after I installed IOS 7.0.6 and SD 3.0.5 (no problems with earlier versions of either updates).

I have reported it to the SD Team, but no acknowledgement as yet.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Neil
Tags
Edited 3/5/2014 1:11:33 PM by Neil T
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)
We haven't had any other reports as far as I know. Have you tried rebooting the iPad? If so, and it keeps happening, the best thing you can do is to send us the crash reports, as this _should_ tell us exactly why it's crashing on your device. There are instructions for how to obtain crash reports (for a different product) at the link below, which work equally well with SkyDemon reports.

http://help.getpocket.com/customer/portal/articles/500338-how-to-find-the-iphone-ipad-app-crash-logs

OAB
OAB
Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)Too Much Forum (195 reputation)
Hi.

The same hapend to me. I have also SkyDemon 3.0.5 and 7.1 on my Ipad 4 Retina.

I have used the SkyDemon with no problems on my Ipad for a long time. After upgrading to ver. 3.0.5 the problem started.

Frustrating....., I hope anyone can help!
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)SkyDemon Team (621K reputation)
3.0.5 is no longer the latest version of SkyDemon. Could you upgrade and see if you still have a problem? If you do, please get the crash report files to us. That way, we can debug what is happening on your device.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search