Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Cap de la Hague VRP missing?

Author
captchaos
Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am planning a trip to the CI on the desktop and the above VRP seems to be missing. The other CI VRPS seem to be present. The depiction of the Prohibited area of La Hague also seems incorrect in that it only shows the inner area rather than the outer area. Could be an expensive problem for someone!
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)SkyDemon Team (622K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks, I will look into this and find out where the VRP went. I checked our definition of LFP7 and it seems to match the AIP definition, or were you looking at a different area?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search