Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Alerts, MOA, etc. and the Virtual Radar

Author
Scottintexas
Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)Too Much Forum (646 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Currently the software shows alert areas with a pop up that gives the ID, but how about the details of the alert area? Such as times of operation. For example the alert area KA3811 (South Texas, USA, Houston Sectional) says that it is in operation from SR to SS to 2000'. But the pop up only shows the ID and the altitude.

Another suggestion is to allow the zoom on the virtual radar to maintain the current cursor position while zooming in or out. Maybe that is a little unclear. What I mean is that if I am zooming in on an item in the virtual radar I would like that item to remain in the same position.

There are a couple of ideas. I hope others like them.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)SkyDemon Team (616K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We don't currently record such specific activity times in our data, but we may do in the future. I like the zooming idea on the virtual radar, we will probably implement that next time we are improving that particular instrument.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search