Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Sky Demon and Galaxy Tab 7.7

Author
guille
Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)Too Much Forum (18K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I tested yesterday SD on the GT 7.7 flying and just afterwards I decided to buy SD. It is really great ! Anyway, I want to make two (only two!) suggestions and ask also some questions.

Suggestions :
1 - Could it be possible to parametrize the size of the menus ? With the high definition of my device, it is a bit difficult to read. As it is possible to do this with the font sizes for the map, I imagine it could be done for the menus.

2 - When we open the log after flying, there is a good synthesis of the flight. Could it be possible to save it in a simple text file ? I didn't found the way to do this.

Questions :

1 - How is calculated the wind ? Does it come from the nearest airfield METAR ? Or is it the difference between the cruise speed of the aircraft (as declared) and the ground speed ?

2 - I imagine that the dynamic approach will be soon implemented in the Android version. When are you going to do so, if it is the case ?

Thanks in advance for your answers
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search