Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to work with Proxies

Author
rosdol
Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I tried to download charts but it comes back with an error 407, Server requires proxy authentication. Can you please tell me where to specify the proxy?

thanks

Erik
rosdol
rosdol
Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)Too Much Forum (7.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

the SD Folks obviously think, that I am using SD from the browser - which I am not. I am using it the same way you do it - directly from the SD application. However - due to lack of a qualified answer from SD - I would assume you cannot change the Proxy Settings in the SD application, hence you Need to use the browser app !1

br

Erik
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search