Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Cessna 172SP, NAV III (Garmin 1000 with KAP140)

Author
Dreha
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello to everyone,

new to this Forum I´d like to add an aircraft to the library. I will continue to check the W&B and Fuel Calculations with Jepp FliteStar which has a rather sophisticated (and complicating to feed) calculation system. First returns concerning local flights are quite similar, give or take SD more on the conservative side. Descent fuel is higher than with FS.

Best wishes from LOIH
Harald

PS: Anyone interested in a Robin CDI135 (Thielert Diesel)? In FS one had to use the "Jet-Mode" to model it`s FADEC.

PPS: SORRY! I can only save the aircraft in the Cloud but not local. Any idea how to upload?
Edited 2/3/2013 2:44:20 PM by Dreha
Dreha
Dreha
Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
now that should do the trick ;-)
Attachments
C172SP NAV III D_EPME.aircraft (806 views, 2.00 KB)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search