Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Sportcruiser G-JONL

Author
The Westmorland Flyer
Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
The incessant "aircraft overloaded or outside its envelope" nagging messages finally got to me and I created the W&B profile for G-JONL. Needless to say this is specific to G-JONL and as these are kit build aircraft, other SCs will have slightly different profiles.

I assume this is still the place to post them in order for them to be made generally available? I can see a way in SD to download profiles from the Internet ("Find Online") but I can't see a way to do the upload.

UPDATE: Hmmm.... I can't see how I attach files here either. Nothing happens at all in Firefox. In IE I get the upload box and can fill it in but no file is attached to the posting. There has to be a better way than this...!

John

G-JONL - Sportcruiser

Diary of a Sportcruiser kit aircraft builder
Edited 11/19/2012 11:19:58 PM by The Westmorland Flyer
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore