Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

iPad Question

Author
Swift-R
Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)Too Much Forum (286 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Does anyone know how long the iPad (3, new iPad) battery lasts with SkyDemon always on? Also, has anyone tryed the Cessna 152's cigarette lighter with iPad? I am not sure if the voltages are correct but I know that the SkyDemon Mobile MD comes with an aircraft power adapter (cigarette lighter) and I don't know if it works in the 152's lighter and the POH doesn't state anything about it, is this possible with the iPad?
Edited 9/28/2012 11:58:19 PM by Swift-R
stevelup
stevelup
Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)
Group: Moderators
I have flown a 3.5 hour leg with it (on full brightness) and there was 7% charge left when I reached the destination. Pretty impressive really!

With regard to the charger plug - just get a good quality one and you'll be fine. Look for ones that say they are suitable for 28V as this will cover all possibilities. I bought a twin 2.1A one which is tiny (no bigger than the body of the plug itself) and it works fine. It came from Expansys.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search