Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

AFE Plate Upgrade - Unable to Log out

Author
Miket67m
Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have just upgraded my SkyDemon with the addition of AFE plates. Worked fine on the PC but when I came to log out on the laptop to access the upgrade, it says I can't access "denied" to my license file. C:\users\<name>\Documents\skydemon\licence.skdl

"Access to the path C:\users\<name>\Documents\skydemon\license.skdl is denied".

I have looked at the properties and whilst on the "Compatibility" tab I am ticked to log in as Administrator, on the "Shortcut" - "Advanced" button it is greyed out.

Any ideas.

Mike
stevelup
stevelup
Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)Too Much Forum (70K reputation)
Group: Moderators
It looks like you might - at some point - have run SkyDemon with administrative privileges which isn't necessary.

Try this:-

Quit SkyDemon
Delete the license.skdl file
Open SkyDemon again and log in

It should automatically download the new license file and grant you access to the AFE Plates
Miket67m
Miket67m
Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)Too Much Forum (856 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
That's fixed it. Thanks.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search