Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Printing details

Author
Francois
Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)Too Much Forum (941 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
A great addition to the printouts would be the full zone information (name, ALT, Frequencies) as displayed on any decent chart.
Without this information, the print is useless and even dangerous.

Remember the print is also there in case of GPS failure... you need all the standard information.

I just printed my first trip kit and realized I could do nothing with it, and had to buy paper charts on top of the subscription!

Also, using a MAC, I use a VM and a PDF printer to get the charts.

Layers go away when printing pdf, for example the southend ATZ is a big circle... with no sea, roads, rails, ...

Having a full featured web version would be great (no way to do any selection in the web print options)

F.
Edited 5/17/2012 8:52:25 PM by Francois
AnglianAV8R
AnglianAV8R
Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I second that motion.

Also, I wonder if the print facility could have a way of setting the printer to print a chart section at a chosen scale 250k/500k and A4/A3 format ? Coupled with the frequencies/height info we would have all we need with SD.

SD and a cheap Chinese satnav = Jobzagoodun.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search