Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

AMENDABLE PLOG (MAYBE EVEN EXPORT TO EXCEL?!)

Author
Valias
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I love the standard PLOG produced by SD, but I would like to add some additional information to it, e.g. departure information, aerodrome procedures and the like. A feature that would allow users to export to excel or even simply add blank rows for each PLOG entry would be really useful! How quickly can I have it? Smile

Thanks for considering.

Valias
Edited 3/26/2012 9:28:58 PM by Valias
Steve Vincent
Steve Vincent
Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)Too Much Forum (530 reputation)
I too would like to be able to export the plog into some sort of editable form to allow the addition and correction of radio frequency data. Alternatively, a mechanism to allow the addition and editing of radio frequencies would be useful.
Valias
Valias
Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.2K reputation)
Yes, amending radio frequencies, RNAV, etc. is important. Also, the ability to add pre/ post/ in leg flight tasks, arrival/ departure info, and to reformat the PLOG layout is also important for me. Happy to share my template PLOG to provide an example of what I'd like to see implemented here. Thanks in advance for supporting this request!

Valias
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search