Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

PA28-140 Cheroke needed

Author
markpodbery
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

Does anyone have the data for the above?

Thanks

Mark
KMCE
KMCE
Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)
Hello Mark,

Attached please find the file I use - I have created it from POH and aircraft information.
I fly this aircraft on Mogas, so the file refers to this.

This works for my aircraft, and if you do decide to use it, you do so at your own risk.
You should verify that all data is suitable for your aircraft

Hope this helps.

Ken
Attachments
Cherokee.aircraft (869 views, 1.00 KB)
markpodbery
markpodbery
Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.7K reputation)
Thanks for this!

So I guess only the fuel side of things will be different then?

Many thanks

Mark

PS How do I download it as clicking on it does not work!?
KMCE
KMCE
Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)Too Much Forum (861 reputation)
Mark,

From recollection you need right click on the file and save it to ...\my documents\sky demon\aircraft. It will be then visible when you next start sky demon. When you select the aircraft tab, it should be there.

As to the mogas issue, this really does not have much impact on weights, but may be a little slower in the air as the 100LL would provide that little bit more power. You can update the data once it is in your aircraft tab, and change to suit you.

Hope that helps.

Ken

Ken
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search