Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

How to save routes I uplaoded to cloud

Author
G
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,
When craeting a route myself on my PC - it is automatically sabve localy & to cloud.
HOWEVER - when I upload a route from other source, it is saves ONLY localy and I do not know how to save it to the cloud as well.

Anyone knows?

Best,
Galileo 

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)
When you say upload, do you mean open? What format is the route you're opening? It might be that you need to do a Save As, to save it in SkyDemon format in the usual place, before SkyDemon will also save a copy into the cloud.
GalileoFly
G
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Tim Dawson - 10/18/2024 8:39:33 AM
When you say upload, do you mean open? What format is the route you're opening? It might be that you need to do a Save As, to save it in SkyDemon format in the usual place, before SkyDemon will also save a copy into the cloud.

I saved them in SkyDemon with "Save is" function
They are all .GPX
And I do not know how can I have them backed up to the cloud

Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)SkyDemon Team (643K reputation)
They would need to be in SkyDemon format for them to be saved to the cloud.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search