Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Open Logfile in Windows to save dialog box size

Author
P
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
When opening the logfiles in Windows (Ctrl+L), the Open File dialog box size is always the same.
I like to expand the Open File dialog box - expecially the width - to see more fields and more logs.
Would it be possible to save my resized dialog box size so that next time I open it, it is my prefered size?

Also, when a log is selected (and the log summary window pops up) but no action (e.g. "Explore in Sky Demon" or "Create Debriefing Pack") is taken, could the closing of the log summary window still display the Open File dialog box?  That way, I don't have to reopen the LogFiles (Ctrl+L).

Many thanks.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search