Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Feature Request: Hide Charts instead of close - and make them reopen easy

Feature Request: Hide Charts instead of close - and make them reopen...
Author
N
Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
While planing or flying, you can overly approach charts, VAC or Airfiled charts. Very nice. But only one remains open, thats bad.

Whats about add another Button in a corner of the embedded chart that hides the chart. Only a small boarder remains and the button to reopen the chart again. 

While flying, I dont like to open the airfield tab, search for the chart and click a third time to see it in the map. Just see them on the moving map and reopen them from there (one click).

With the flightplan, that result in a certain sort order of prefered charts for a flight. A kind of the paper work, when I sort the paper charts and take them with me (what I won't do it anymore).

So additionally add a new register in flight mode ("Flight Plan", "Charts", "In Flight Doc") where all these charts are located to open them easy. And why not let the user add some custom files (PDF) as well for one-click-access in flight. And custom sort.

And btw: When I use custom data points, I cant see them anymore when a chart is embedded. Please bring the custom data in the foreground.

Thanks for voting.

Adam Erchegyi
Adam Erchegyi
Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)Too Much Forum (440 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Nik - 3/2/2024 7:57:09 PM
While planing or flying, you can overly approach charts, VAC or Airfiled charts. Very nice. But only one remains open, thats bad.

Whats about add another Button in a corner of the embedded chart that hides the chart. Only a small boarder remains and the button to reopen the chart again. 

While flying, I dont like to open the airfield tab, search for the chart and click a third time to see it in the map. Just see them on the moving map and reopen them from there (one click).

With the flightplan, that result in a certain sort order of prefered charts for a flight. A kind of the paper work, when I sort the paper charts and take them with me (what I won't do it anymore).

So additionally add a new register in flight mode ("Flight Plan", "Charts", "In Flight Doc") where all these charts are located to open them easy. And why not let the user add some custom files (PDF) as well for one-click-access in flight. And custom sort.

And btw: When I use custom data points, I cant see them anymore when a chart is embedded. Please bring the custom data in the foreground.

Thanks for voting.

I posted a different request a while ago for the same problem:

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search