Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Feature Request: Skip Waypoints in PilotLog

Author
N
Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)Forum Member (30 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
Especially when flying in mountainous area (the alps), you like to follow the vally and mountain pass. You can plan this with ease with all cool City-Waypoints or even GPS-Waypoints.
But when it comes to a flightplan, I prefere to have a more clean sheet.
Let me do an example: Flight from LSMM to LSPM (I know, LSMM ist military, but this is not important, it helps to understand the request)

In the PilotLog, I like to have:
LSMM - Grimsel - Nufenen - LSPM

But in SD, I prefer to see something like this:
Meiringen
N463846 E0081754
Grimsel
N463329 E0082150
Oberwald
N463025 E0082019
N462842 E0082159
Nufenen
N462845 E0082535
N462809 E0082744
N463012 E0083115
Airolo
LSPM Ambri

Feature Request:
In the context-menue (right click) of a waypoint, one should select "hide in PilotLog".

Consequence:
- In the moving map, I still can see the desired path to fly, but when generating the PilotLog, this waypoint will be skipped.
- MSA will be calculated like there is no WP
- Level will be calculated as the highest value of the section
- TrkT will be "VFR" (as no track will be correct)
- Wind will be calcualted like there is no WP
- HdgM will be "VFR"
- GS can be calculated
- Time can be calculated
So, for some fields, you can calculate the value correct, for other you have to print "VFR" or "NA"

Thanks for voting to this feature!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search