Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Add IFR logging to digital logbook

Author
B
Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
As I am using SD to log all my flights (VFR and IFR), thus creating a digital copy of my analogue logbook, it would be useful to have the option to select IFR or VFR as the operational condition under which a flight was made when adding a logbook entry. Currently only SE/ME, PIC/Dual and night landings are provided as logging categories. Thanks!
KimW
K
Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)Too Much Forum (224 reputation)
Bart Oskam - 2/26/2024 8:54:10 PM
As I am using SD to log all my flights (VFR and IFR), thus creating a digital copy of my analogue logbook, it would be useful to have the option to select IFR or VFR as the operational condition under which a flight was made when adding a logbook entry. Currently only SE/ME, PIC/Dual and night landings are provided as logging categories. Thanks!

In logbook settings you can toggle Night time, IFR time and Instructor time to be included, as well as add 3 custom fields if relevant.

Bart Oskam
B
Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)
Thank you Kim, I wasn’t aware of the possibility to change logbook settings. As always, SD has it all!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search