Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

iPad 4 update issues? Anyone else?

Author
A
Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)Junior Member (20 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all
I'm experiencing strange issues as below. I've checked with SD directly and they can't figure it out. Just wanted to check if anyone else is in the same boat.
- i am running SD 3.16.9.368 on an iPad 4 Wifi+Cellular
- the iPad is running the latest available iOS 10.3.4
- the software prompted me to update
- going to App Store, I get the pop-up message "Do you want to download the last compatible version (This version of SkyDemon is not compatible with this device)" and 3.16.10 does not download, even though in the App Store description this iPad and iOS show as supported and I know there are many users with older iPads able to update.
- I also tried removing SD entirely and reloading, but only managed to reload 3.16.9 again.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Thanks for your help!

Adam / SP-MBAD

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search