Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyDemon - Dynon SkyView HDX

Author
S
Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, Can someone please advise me...? 
have conect my Android phone (with SkyDemon) with the Dynon SkyView HDX on my plane, via WiFi. The wireless connection is established. 
What do I need to do to have the route planned in SkyDemon mirrored on the Dynon monitor? I would also like to transfer the planned route from SkyDemon to the autopilot. But I don't know how to do that anymore. Smile I have a new plane and have been using both systems for a short time. So I apologize if I'm asking a stupid question. Still, can someone advise me please?
Thank you, R

BobD
BobD
Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)Too Much Forum (517 reputation)
Once you choose "Fly" on Skydemon, and choose Skyview as your source, hit the Skydemon logo on your phone, and the option to "Send Route to Skyview" will appear.  Once sent, your Skydemon route will appear in Skyview, and be accessible  by the Autopilot 
You don't have to actually be connected via Wi-Fi to test that this hidden option appears. 

Sajo
S
Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)
[quote]
BobD - 7/30/2023 7:55:47 AM
Once you choose "Fly" on Skydemon, and choose Skyview as your source, hit the Skydemon logo on your phone, and the option to "Send Route to Skyview" will appear.  Once sent, your Skydemon route will appear in Skyview, and be accessible  by the Autopilot 
Abyste mohli otestovat, že se tato skrytá možnost objeví, nemusíte být skutečně připojeni přes Wi-Fi. 

[/citát]

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try it as soon as possible. Smile
Regards, Radovan 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search