Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Add approach charts to briefing pack

Author
m
Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)Too Much Forum (66 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
If my navigation gadget fails, I have to rely on my briefing pack printed on paper. Therefore, it would be useful to have the option to include approach charts into the briefing pack. If there is no approach chart available for a certain airport, then a basic approach map could be generated from the data already existing in Skydemon. (The map could be created in the same way like the enroute maps that already exist in the briefing pack. Just use a larger scale such that the area around the airport is shown, including the traffic pattern, arrival routes, departure routes, and reporting points.)

Kind regards

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search