Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Track log recording gaps

Author
T
Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am using the 3.16.9 SD version on iPad connected to Stratux (via GDL90) and have gaps in the recording log on a regular basis. While flying I never have any location or GPS warning in SD, it only shows up in the recording log, sometimes up to 90s. From time to time I am switching apps on the iPad but SD is the only EFB app that is connected to Stratux. The Stratux GPS is extremely reliable, >25 sats and <2.5m accuracy. Even now with some modifications in Stratux (one GDL90 message per UDP packet and 5Hz ownship reports) it won't improve. Am I the only one with this issue?
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search