Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Feature request: Custom Columns/Fields in PLOG

Author
i
Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)Forum Newbie (8 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
SkyDemon PLOGs have space at the end of PLOG for notes, but it would be useful to have space in each leg to write things

Would it be possible under Settings|PLOG Columns to define user-created columns with a title (and maybe a width, or do width based on title length) and have the PLOG width-formatted to allow space for them. So that I could add for example Radio Frequency/Service for that leg, Max Altitude available for that leg, QNH for that leg, etc. Currently I enable ETA/ATA and use that space but that only gets me 2 narrow columns

And similarly to be able to put custom fields on the top-right side of the PLOG in the Startup/Brakes Off area, so that I could add e.g. Tacho Start/Stop, Hobbs, etc.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search