Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Request for Fuel burn display and print on plog

Author
Pete
Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)Too Much Forum (14K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Feature request: Could the estimated Fuel Burn(Taxi/Take off+cruise+landing) for a flight be displayed somewhere and shown on the Plog near the other fuel figures please?
This is useful for fuel planning for multiple flights i.e.min fuel required is fuel burn for each flight+ fuel required for last flight.
My fudge at the moment is to put the price of fuel at £1 per L, so that cost is fuel burn, you display the cost, so why not the fuel quantity as well?
Thanks

Edited 7/20/2022 12:53:03 PM by Pete
Fabrizio Albonico
F
Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)Too Much Forum (140 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Pete - 7/20/2022 12:40:32 PM
Feature request: Could the estimated Fuel Burn(Taxi/Take off+cruise+landing) for a flight be displayed somewhere and shown on the Plog near the other fuel figures please?
This is useful for fuel planning for multiple flights i.e.min fuel required is fuel burn for each flight+ fuel required for last flight.
My fudge at the moment is to put the price of fuel at £1 per L, so that cost is fuel burn, you display the cost, so why not the fuel quantity as well?
Thanks

Not sure what you're trying to achieve, but there's a Fuel Burn column available in the PLOG.
Manual page 56: http://www.skydemon.aero/help/manual.pdf
Apologies if it's not what you're looking for.

--
LSZA based
DA40 / SR20 / S22T / PIVI / TWEN

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search