Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Lakes and other water features

Author
C
Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)Too Much Forum (53 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I had a brief discussion with Tim on the Flyer forum a few months back about Sky Demon charts not including some of the smaller lakes that are visible on the 1:500k printed charts.

My criteria would be that if the lake is visible on the ground, shown on the paper chart, and large enough to be useful in confirming one's position visually, it should be visible on the SD chart.

I appreciate that might not always be feasible, but is there a process by which they can be added where found not to be present?

I'd be happy to draw the team's attention to the ones I've come across as missing if there is.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search