Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

SkyDemon occasionally crashing with SkyEcho2

Author
S
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
So I'm having this issue where SD crashes/closes itself when connected to the SkyEcho 2 - It happens in different timeframes (on average after 10-20 mins.) but it happens every time. So when flying I have to re-open SD every now and then, which is becoming a bit of a pain in the a**.
I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lite (Wifi version) and the latest SD version (SD also got updated in the meantime, didn't help).
I have tried many solutions like switching the tablet to airplane mode, not setting a Wifi password for the SE2, cooling the tablet since I thought it maybe was overheating but nothing helped. I use the tablet as standalone, so no SIM-card is used.
When I connect SD on my phone (Also Samsung) to SE2, everything works fine without crashes. So it must have something to do with the tablet, I think.

Currently I'm out of ideas what the reason for this issue could be... Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Smile

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search