Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Closing flight plan - automatic or a reminder

Author
rv8ch
Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)Too Much Forum (156 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
First, just want to say how helpful it is to have the next frequency in the profile view - that is awesome, and I used it a lot this weekend in a flight across Germany.

One thing that might be helpful for me, probably others as well.  Is it possible to either automatically close a flight plan upon landing?  If not, is it possible to pop up a reminder after landing, and if we want to go full speed - the local number to call?

I missed one flight plan closure (embarrassing!) be even when I don't, it takes some of my very limited brainpower to keep reminding myself to close it.

Thanks!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search