Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

help for Radio tab

Author
M
Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Tim Dawson - 4/5/2022 9:21:15 AM
Yes, I think that is a reasonable suggestion. However, let's design it right. I presume you would not wish your departure airfield frequencies to be listed once you are getting close to your destination. Therefore, should we only show them when you're on the ground at your departure airfield? Or perhaps within 10 miles of it? As always we appreciate input before we make changes.

Hello Tim, that's exactly what I mean. Wink
That would be nice if you could implement this suggestion.
Greetings Markus

Markus117
M
Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)Too Much Forum (104 reputation)
If the frequencies remain displayed within a radius of approx. 10 nm, this would be sufficient. In the case that you want to return to the departure airport, the possibility is also for the safety that the frequencies of the departure airfield are still displayed in a radius of 10 nm.
Tim Dawson
Tim Dawson
SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)SkyDemon Team (625K reputation)
Consider it done.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search