Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Small IFR enhancement: add navigation beacon of flown airway segment

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I would suggest a small enhancement for IFR flights.
When flying airways I would suggest to add the details of the navigation aids in the Pilot Log. Currently is seem that only navigation aids in the direct vicinity of the route is considered.

Eg for a flight on L607 between KOK and DENOX I would also add LNO in the pilot log as well

ArnaudC
A
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
jfw - 2/28/2022 1:33:43 PM
I would suggest a small enhancement for IFR flights.
When flying airways I would suggest to add the details of the navigation aids in the Pilot Log. Currently is seem that only navigation aids in the direct vicinity of the route is considered.

Eg for a flight on L607 between KOK and DENOX I would also add LNO in the pilot log as well

LNO is well beyond DENOX. How would you set the limit as to which navaids to include and not?
On longer trips sometimes I already have a whole page worth of frequencies, I would not want to add even more from every segment of every airway.
You can always look it up in flight with a long tap.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search