Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Question Regarding Moving Map

Author
d
Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Good afternoon,

I am not a real life pilot but a flight simmer using MSFS. I have SkyDemon connected to my iPad etc and am able to share plans via the Cloud, have moving maps etc and all works great :-).

I have checked the manual but am unsure what a particular icon/event is. Sometimes a blue/black shape appears around my aircraft as I am flying. Can anyone explain what this is please?

Also, on the iPad I am am not able to see how to add town names like I can on the web version of the map - is it possible to add town names on the iPad?

I have checked the manual but couldnt find any answers (unless I missed it!!)

Many thanks and appreciate any help :-)

dokken1212
d
Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)Junior Member (15 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
dokken1212 - 2/2/2022 1:14:58 PM
Good afternoon,

I am not a real life pilot but a flight simmer using MSFS. I have SkyDemon connected to my iPad etc and am able to share plans via the Cloud, have moving maps etc and all works great :-).

I have checked the manual but am unsure what a particular icon/event is. Sometimes a blue/black shape appears around my aircraft as I am flying. Can anyone explain what this is please?

Also, on the iPad I am am not able to see how to add town names like I can on the web version of the map - is it possible to add town names on the iPad?

I have checked the manual but couldnt find any answers (unless I missed it!!)

Many thanks and appreciate any help :-)

Managed to resolve the questions - blue/black shape is glide distance and managed to find the setting for towns/cities. So all is well that ends well :-)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search