Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

I miss VFR AIP Germany Airports

Author
A
Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)Forum Newbie (6 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello together, I am a new member.
Sky Demon was my gift for Christmas an now I try it out. I finishes my registration and I bought aditionally the VFR AIP
My problem is, tha I miss some AIP e.g. EDLS or EDLD (my homebase)
Question: Is it possible that some AIP VFR Charts are missing?
Thank you for the answer.

Gerhard66
G
Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)Too Much Forum (5.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Angelo,

you can find the charts in the Airfields menue. 
„Thanks“ to DFS/Eisenschmidt, the textual information is unconveniently compiled into one single large document, misleadingly called List of Aerodroms. 
Hope this helps…

If you are new to SD, I strongly recommend to spend the time and fully read the manual. SD is a quite good and powerful tool, but many of the valuable features are not obvious in the user interface. 

Happy new year!
Gerhard 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search