Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Make Height or Altitude choice sticky

Author
C
Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Under Settings->Navigation Options->Instruments it is possible to choose “Show Altitude”. Whilst flying it is then possible to switch between the display of Altitude or Height by tapping on the ALT/HGT readout.

I routinely switch to Height when flying, as a direct display of Altitude is available on the aircraft instrument panel, whereas Height is not. A direct height display is useful when flying at low level to help ensure no breach of regulations. Occasionally I forget to change from Altitude to Height at startup, and have consequently flown closer to the ground than I believed I was.

Can this choice of Altitude or Height be made sticky? It would seem pretty straightforward to implement, in a similar way to the “Track Display” option. I.e. “Default ALT/HGT” [Altitude¦Height].

Chris

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search