Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Tie "Aircraft Size and Colours" to configured aircraft

Author
A
Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)Forum Newbie (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I currently fly a few different aircraft all of which have slightly different (real life) colour schemes. I'd love to be able to customise the configured aircraft in SkyDemon to resemble the colour scheme of the actual aircraft to give me an immediate visual confirmation that I've selected the correct aircraft for the current flight. I.e. one might be black with a white outline, another might be green with a black outline, etc.

At the moment it looks like you can only set one generic colour scheme for all but tying those options to the aircraft themselves would be ideal!

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search