Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Synchronisation of User Documents

Author
M@x
Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

just wanted to share the idea of enabling some sort of synchronisation between SD-devices for the User Documents located in the airfield tab.
I am using SkyDemon on iPad and iPhone and have all my external documents mainly stored in the iPad SD-App. Now, when switching to my phone, I have to go though the whole process of import again, which partly imposes some problems for me.

I could imagine to have a similar system in place like with the airfield plates: Documents only loaded on other SD-devices show up in grey and can be transferred on demand. (I don’t know about the technical boundaries of that, but it was just a small improvement idea)

All the best,
M@x 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search