Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Overlay PDF onto scratch pad (to replace knee pad)

Author
K
Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)Forum Member (25 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I use a cheat sheet for various RT work and to help me jot information down quickly in a format that I'm familiar with. I've recently decided i want to try and replace my paper notes with the scratchpad function on Sky Demon and i'd really like to be able to upload a template to a scratchpad page so that i have notes to hand and able to "fill in the blanks" when needed.

Could even be a transparent PNG if that makes it any easier.

TXR
T
Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)Forum Member (35 reputation)
KevSteer - 6/7/2021 8:47:51 AM
I use a cheat sheet for various RT work and to help me jot information down quickly in a format that I'm familiar with. I've recently decided i want to try and replace my paper notes with the scratchpad function on Sky Demon and i'd really like to be able to upload a template to a scratchpad page so that i have notes to hand and able to "fill in the blanks" when needed.

Could even be a transparent PNG if that makes it any easier.

I second that request. And maybe one or two standardised templates, e.g. to capture ATIS or a clearance, like some other apps have.

pilot-byom
p
Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)Too Much Forum (957 reputation)
I always felt this not being the best thing to do in the current scratchpad configuration of Skydemon. My major point - if you swipe to the scratchpad the navigational map disappears. I found that annoying until the split screen function was supported and found it much nicer to use split screen with Skydemon and another PDF editing solution. If such templates are to be implemented in Skydemon, I most probably would never use them due to that.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search