I use the flight log feature in SD happily to "document" all the flying I'm doing as a source for the paperwork which I have to do (In Germany will still have the requirement for handwritten paper based FlightLogbook)
If I do a simple flight, takeoff here and land there - everything is fine and easy.
But... as a flight instructor I have quite often a situation like this:
- take off on home airfield A
- do some touch & go at airfield B
- do some touch & go at airfield C
- land again on home airfield D
- SkyDemon doesn't seem to recognize most of the time the touch & go landings
=> it would be great to my opinion if I could configure somehow the speed/altitude criteria for "on the ground"
- If I open the flight log in SD I can the the altitude graph of the flight. But unfortunately (to my opinion) the x-axis shows the time in minutes after takeoff.
Of course I could now calculate the proper landing times by using the starttime plus the elapsed minutes of the flight.
=> I think it would be much easier if the x-axis would show the actual UTC time or could be configured to that.
Or is that already there in SD and I just didn't find it?
Thanks in advance!