Did you guys recognise, that SkyDemon is possible in MSFS as an ingame panel now?
1. Update your System on 22H2 (Win11) - that absolutley mandatory for what comes next.
2. Install "Windows Subsystem for Android"
3. Reboot at least 1 time - bette 2 times
4. Go to the settings section of the "Windows Subsystem for Android" --> Developer mode --> switch it on
5. Install WSATools via MS App Store
6. Download SkyDemon APK
7. Install APK with WSATools (just follow the WSA instruction) - you need to let WSA install adb
9. Launch and activate FSDesktop application
10. Launch SkyDemon Android application in the subsystem
11. Get Xmapsy and set it on GDS90 - run it
12. Launch the Sim
13. On an airfield, open the FSDesktop ingamel panel and choose Skydemon to be shown
14. Set image quality high and frame rate high (@ the bottom of the ingame panel)
Caution: Please follow Christians guide on github (https://github.com/Christian1984/fsdesktop/).
Use MSFS in windowed mode and place the window, that you want to show visible next to it. Then, even in VR mode, buttons are klickable. Be aware, that drag and drop support will follow later, same with right klick.
Works in 2D like a charm - as well as in VR mode! I'm just at the beginning of trying it out. Thus, it's a matter of time for the next steps. Plus, the dev of FSDesktop (Chris from Cologne in Germany is very supportive).