Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Please make an option to include paid charts to the briefing pack

Author
r
Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)Junior Member (18 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi folks, I am new with skydemon and while I am still learning the features I stumbled upon a strange scenario with this app. To explain: I am paying for the german DFS charts like many of your customers do and of course I want to be able to include these charts to my briefing pack on demand. I suggest a "advanced" button in the dialog to select / deselect additional charts. 
This would increase the ease of use and meet the expectations of most customers with payed chart plans.
Searching on this topic I found a quite similar request but I couldn't reply to that. So here I am with a new thread and my request is to make an option to include payed charts on demand. I don't see any legal issues since people can already print charts today.  Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Roman

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search