Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Review or change flight plan details

Author
f
Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Since version 3.13.0 there is a simplified flight plan filing user interface. The change log for this version reads:
"Only when your aircraft profile is incomplete will you have to look at (and fill in) the whole flightplan form. Otherwise, you can choose to review it but by default it is not shown."
I cannot figure out how to to review the whole flightplan form as it is mentioned in the second sentence above (iOS, I don't use the PC version). The idea is to review and perhaps to edit the route field.
A workaround would be to leave the aircraft profile intentionally incomplete so that the whole flightplan form is shown. But I hope that there is a better way. Do I overlook something?

Thanks for any ideas.
Fabian

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
fbuehler - 6/22/2020 7:17:19 AM
Since version 3.13.0 there is a simplified flight plan filing user interface. The change log for this version reads:
"Only when your aircraft profile is incomplete will you have to look at (and fill in) the whole flightplan form. Otherwise, you can choose to review it but by default it is not shown."
I cannot figure out how to to review the whole flightplan form as it is mentioned in the second sentence above (iOS, I don't use the PC version). The idea is to review and perhaps to edit the route field.
A workaround would be to leave the aircraft profile intentionally incomplete so that the whole flightplan form is shown. But I hope that there is a better way. Do I overlook something?

Thanks for any ideas.
Fabian

Use the 'Show Full Form' toggle towards the bottom of the Prepare Flight Plan pop-up.

fbuehler
f
Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)Too Much Forum (149 reputation)
grahamb - 6/22/2020 7:37:06 AM
fbuehler - 6/22/2020 7:17:19 AM

Thanks for any ideas.
Fabian

Use the 'Show Full Form' toggle towards the bottom of the Prepare Flight Plan pop-up.

Ok, now I'm feeling a bit stupid. There it is of course. Would you believe me if I told you that it wasn't there until you told me so? Wink
Anyway, sorry for the bother and thank you very much for the help.

Fabian

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.8K reputation)
No need to feel stupid - we’re all here to help one another!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search