Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Synchronisation complete/status

Author
g
Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)Forum Member (27 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
A feature I would like to see is the ability to force a synchronisation of skydemon for notams & weather, or be able to see when SD has synchronised successfully.

The issue was brought home to me yesterday when preparing to fly and the airfield wifi wasn't working so I had to tether to my phone,  it wasn't possible to know when SD had downloaded all the notams and weather for my route.  I could sort of guess it was up to date by looking at the weather for airfields on my route,  but SD doesn't appear to show an easy way of confirming its up to date before a flight.
Thanks for all the continued improvements.

Geoffrey

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search