My passengers would appreciate a bare Skydemon version for 'normal human beings'.
This version should contain in plain language (no abbreviations):
- Departure airport
- Arrival airport
- Airborne time in local time of departure airport
- Estimated elapsed time to destination
- Distance to the destination
- Estimated time of arrival in local time of destination
- Altitude (AMSL) in units of their choise
- Height (AGL)
- Route without waypoints
- No airspaces or warnings
- Your excellent ground maps!
You can sent the planned route by email or whatsapp to your passengers. By clicking this route it will either open 'Skydemon for pax' or go to the store to download the app. Once opened it will import the route (just the track over the ground) and based on this it will download automatically the groundmaps and airports (name/location). And only these 2 things need to be updated if necessary.
Just a suggestion...