Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Ability to copy SD settings to other devices?

Author
C S
Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
After spending some time choosing settings on one device (iPad Mini), i'd like to be able to replicate them on my other two devices (Android Note 3 and my home W10 PC).  Did i miss where that can be found - or is it now an enhancement idea?  If it is an enhancement, saving to Cloud would seem a logical place to save to/get from.

Even an ASCII dump of all the settings on a piece of paper would be useful . . .

grahamb
grahamb
Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (4.3K reputation)
C S - 2/10/2020 10:11:59 AM
After spending some time choosing settings on one device (iPad Mini), i'd like to be able to replicate them on my other two devices (Android Note 3 and my home W10 PC).  Did i miss where that can be found - or is it now an enhancement idea?  If it is an enhancement, saving to Cloud would seem a logical place to save to/get from.

Even an ASCII dump of all the settings on a piece of paper would be useful . . .

To share your settings from the iPad, touch the 'Cloud' text top right of the 'Setup' pop-up, and select 'Save Settings to Cloud'.

Then do the corresponding 'Load settings from Cloud' on your other devices.

C S
C S
Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)Too Much Forum (184 reputation)
grahamb - 2/10/2020 10:16:54 AM
C S - 2/10/2020 10:11:59 AM

To share your settings from the iPad, touch the 'Cloud' text top right of the 'Setup' pop-up, and select 'Save Settings to Cloud'.

Then do the corresponding 'Load settings from Cloud' on your other devices.

Graham, much obliged - thanks
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search