Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

User Waypoint Folders

Author
G
Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)Too Much Forum (212 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have started using the latest version new Waypoint Folders and all the new available icons. Great job as they are really useful. 

I would like to see the following upgrades if possible:

1.     When you click on COG....USER WAYPOINTS.....you can then immediately see on that screen what of your folders are showing on the moving map, rather than having to further click on each individual folder to see if showing or not.

2.     To be able to bulk change all the icons for your user waypoints in a particular folder, rather than having to go into each waypoint to then change the icon

Martin Bech
Martin Bech
Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)Too Much Forum (9.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I go for both suggestions.

I use the same symbol for all waypoints in a folder, so moving that information to the front together with the information for showing is a good idea.

Happy 2020 to all🥂

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search