Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Various enhacements proposal : stopwatch - make approach button

Author
jfw
Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (8.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am missing following items and thus would propose to include these in SD:

-a stopwatch functionality
It could be accessed (started - stopped) by tapping on the logo when in flight and displayed next to the navigation instruments. I know you can use this functionality of your table/phone but having it on the top of your fingers seems to make sense to me.

-a "make approach" button
while I am convinced that the functionality to provide you approach information / circuit direction when reaching your destination increases the environmental awareness, it seems that this functionality sometimes goes wrong (especially when heading near your alternate where this function pop ups for your alternate - cfr http://forums.skydemon.aero/Topic23517.aspx#23643) or in not present (eg when diverting).
I would propose to add a button "make approach" on a the approach "subtab" of an airport (in "airport" tab). This button would just trigger the approach tool for that specific airport.

Obviously comments and reactions are welcome.

Hoping this will be considered in future versions.

Br,
J

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search