Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Map Ruler on PC?

Author
2greens1red
Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Map ruler works fine on iDevices, via Aerial Photography mode, but I can't find it on a PC. 

I'm searching for strips on Google Maps, and bisecting the 'runways' to find the centre point of the airfield to create Custom Data. Map ruler makes it easy on an iDevice.

Any advice, appreciated.

2greens1red
2greens1red
Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)Too Much Forum (3.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
2greens1red - 8/11/2019 12:07:14 PM
Map ruler works fine on iDevices, via Aerial Photography mode, but I can't find it on a PC. 

I'm searching for strips on Google Maps, and bisecting the 'runways' to find the centre point of the airfield to create Custom Data. Map ruler makes it easy on an iDevice.

Any advice, appreciated.

Found it: P13 of the SD Manual

. If you want to bring up the Map Ruler in SkyDemon Plan for PC,
hold the Ctrl button on your keyboard and click on the first spot, then release Ctrl and click on the
second waypoint on the map to extend the ruler.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search