Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Morse code clarity improvements

Author
vfr-uk
Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)Too Much Forum (2.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Love having the morse code for idents, but their clarity is quite variable - from perfect to very hard to read - depending where you are in the app.

See screenshots below. The plog display is incredibly clear. The menu selections not so much.
Have compared iOS (iPad and iPhone), and android, and it’s the same across all of them as far as I can tell.

ArnaudC
A
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
vfr-uk - 8/8/2019 9:23:42 PM
Love having the morse code for idents, but their clarity is quite variable - from perfect to very hard to read - depending where you are in the app. See screenshots below. The plog display is incredibly clear. The menu selections not so much. Have compared iOS (iPad and iPhone), and android, and it’s the same across all of them as far as I can tell.

I agree, can the morse code size from the PLOG be made standard across the app?

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search