Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

No Bluetooth Audio

Author
Parkerjohn
Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)Too Much Forum (221 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi. Myself and a friend are having issues with no paw traffic and other associated audio warnings.

My setup is direct from the iPad mini 4 Bluetoothed to my light speeds

And the other is from the iPad to an integrated Bluetooth audio receiver into an audio mixer.

We can both play music of the iPad to our headsets but we can not get anything out of SkyDemon.

any ideas? Thanks
Sky Painter
Sky Painter
Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)Too Much Forum (49K reputation)
Parkerjohn - 5/30/2019 7:27:51 PM
Hi. Myself and a friend are having issues with no paw traffic and other associated audio warnings.My setup is direct from the iPad mini 4 Bluetoothed to my light speeds And the other is from the iPad to an integrated Bluetooth audio receiver into an audio mixer.We can both play music of the iPad to our headsets but we can not get anything out of SkyDemon. any ideas? Thanks

Go to Settings > Navigation Options and check that you have the relevant tick boxes checked.

Mike
, SD 3.16.12.0

TimT
TimT
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Also check volume settings on the iPad. Both the hardware buttons on the side of the iPad, as well as the slider in Control panel. Both need to be almost at max to give a good experience (with a Bose A20 in my case).
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search