Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Problem with Android Tablet and Height

Author
C
Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)Forum Newbie (4 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello Smile
i have a annoying Problem with my new Tablet and Skydemon. I actually use the GNS2000 with my Medion Tablet (Android) and it shows me that the GNS2000 receives 17 satellites and more, the GPS Height is 4m. When im sitting in the aircraft and use Skydemon it shows a Height on Ground -180ft and when i use SD on my Iphone it shows always the correctly Height... can anyone explane this? I have no Idea why it is so.

I hope someone can give me the answer Smile Have a nice day.

fruitloops101
fruitloops101
Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.9K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
You need to have geoid altitude correction selected in whatever app you are using to connect the gns2000 to your tablet. I'm using a gns 2000 with Bluetooth GPS Provider and with geoid correction selected in the preferences I have no issues.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search