Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Traffic Information Option

Author
P
Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)Too Much Forum (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Following one of the discussions on another forum, I found myself agreeing that it would be a good idea to be able to opt out of some of the information transmitted from traffic information hardware. For instance, I am in the 'no interest in seeing the registration' camp and think it clutters the display unnecessarily. Clearly there will be others who would like to see that information. Is there a possibility that traffic information options could be added (perhaps to the altitude filter etc page) to turn on/off some of the data? There may be other options that people may prefer not to have displayed but for me it would only be to get rid of the registration.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search