Important: These forums are for discussions between SkyDemon users. They are not routinely monitored by SkyDemon staff so any urgent issues should be sent directly to our Customer Support.

Scandinavian Low-Level Forecast

Author
A
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In the same spirit as the French GAFOR, would it be possible to add the Scandinavian Low-Level Forecasts?
They are displayed graphically at northavimet.com (free and no login required), but I have no idea if the format is the same as other GAFOR nor if the raw data is retrievable automatically.

ckurz7000
ckurz7000
Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)Too Much Forum (63K reputation)
ArnaudC - 12/19/2018 3:57:38 PM
In the same spirit as the French GAFOR, would it be possible to add the Scandinavian Low-Level Forecasts?
They are displayed graphically at northavimet.com (free and no login required), but I have no idea if the format is the same as other GAFOR nor if the raw data is retrievable automatically.

It may be free, but there is registration and login required. Also, its use seems to be restricted to Scandinavian pilots.
-- Chris.

ArnaudC
A
Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)Too Much Forum (1.3K reputation)
ckurz7000 - 12/20/2018 7:54:38 AM
ArnaudC - 12/19/2018 3:57:38 PM

It may be free, but there is registration and login required. Also, its use seems to be restricted to Scandinavian pilots.
-- Chris.

You may register but you don't have to.
I don't actually know what registering brings, I have used the site since its creation and never bothered to register, and no section seems out of reach.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Login

Explore
Search